Safety Systems Bendigo are approved for Mycometer®-Surface and Air sampling, and the laboratory analysis. This includes the evaluation of air, surface and bulk materials (quantification of fungal biomass inside porous materials such as insulation materials, mortar and concrete, ventilation filters and much more). We assist you in protecting the health and well-being of your employees, occupants and contractors, by verifying the air quality and health standards of your buildings. We offer a range of solutions, including detailed assessments for:
- Airborne Mould
- Surface Mould
- Bulk Sample Mould
- Surface Bacteria
Mycometer®-system measures the fungal biomass. Including spores, hyphae, hyphal fragments, microparticles and non-viable cells (<1μm) which contains the enzyme activity. The method utilises objective analysis with high reproducibility (less than 10% relative standard deviation verified by USEPA).
The Mycometer® System methodology quantifies fungal particles by measuring the level of the enzyme, β-N-acetylhexosaminidase (NAHA), which is unique and common to mould. This method utilises objective analysis with high reproducibility (less than 10% relative standard deviation verified by USEPA).
- Initial diagnostic assessment
- Rapid remediation clearance testing
- Healthy Building Assessments
- Contamination/remediation assessment
- Pre/Post HVAC cleaning documentation
- Expedite disaster response damage assessment
- Healthcare Infection Control Risk Assessment
- Routine maintenance cleaning confirmation
- Bulk samples/porous materials