Safety Systems Pty Ltd take the wellbeing of our staff and clients seriously. In response to the outbreak of COVID-19 in Australia we are taking the following precautions.
These precautions are implemented to ensure we protect the health and safety of our staff and clients. We further aim to ensure we can maintain our business operations during this time.
At this time, we are attempting to minimise disruption and continue with as many of our projects and audit programs as possible. Although we are continuing our work, we are constantly reviewing and updating our policies as advice from the government is provided.
- Our auditors will not attend a site without your permission
- Our auditors work independently with limited to no contact with your staff.
- Our auditors exercise a 1.5m social distancing rule as required by the Government.
- We require our auditors to wear necessary PPE, including respirators.
- Our auditors exercise robust hygiene practices including sanitizing hands
- Our auditors have limited contact with other staff members at our office and adhere to the restrictions in place by State & Federal Government.
- We will adhere to any other policies and procedures put in place by you.
- Please contact our office if you have any further questions.
Safety Systems Team