Asbestos Data Management
Safety Systems Pty Ltd provide Asbestos Data Management Programs to suit the needs of any business.
The Person with Control of the workplace must comply with the Code of Practice for the Management and Control of Asbestos in Workplaces [NOHSC:2018 (2005)].
The Person with Control is defined in relation to the premises, a person who has control of the premises used as a workplace. This means the Person in Control may be
- The owner of the property
- A person who has an obligation under a contract or lease to maintain or repair the property.
- A person who has managing control of the property or an employer.
- A person who occupies the premises.
If you are the Person in Control of the premises, you have the following obligations;
- Develop an Asbestos Management Plan
- Have the presence of asbestos on the property investigated
- Eliminate or minimise the risk of asbestos on the property
- Develop an asbestos register, which is readily available
- Implement Control Measure
Safety Systems inform, consult, and manage your Asbestos Data by offering the following services.
- Asbestos Auditing
- Incident Investigation
- Asbestos Consultation
- Development of Asbestos Management Plan
- Development of an Asbestos Register
- Asbestos Air Monitoring & Clearance Certificates
- Asbestos Data Management including our QR Code System